2013 Main Street Days
Grab a slice of summer fun at Main Street Days, the official kick-off to summertime in Grapevine. Like the song says, “When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that’s amore, and when the world seems to shine like you’ve had too much wine, that’s amore.” Taste the international wines, craft beers and pizza pies. May 17, 18, 19th.
• Volunteer check-in for Main Street Days is located at the Founders Building, located in the Cotton Belt Railroad District.
• Volunteer parking is located at the Grapevine Library at 1201 Municipal Way.
• There is a complimentary shuttle, which drops off and picks up at the breeze way to the entrance of the Cotton Belt Historic Railroad District.
• Volunteers should check in at least 20 minutes prior to shift.
• Do not leave your assigned station unattended.
• Shifts lasting longer than 4 hours will contain breaks.
• NO smoking or alcohol consumption during your shift.
• Clothes must be clean and presentable. Dress according to the weather conditions. Some assignments are outside in the elements.
• No use of cell phones will be permitted while on duty.
Please plan to volunteer for GrapeFest-- September 12, 13, 14, & 15, 2013. The GrapeFest web site will be online June 1st.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS - The Volunteer Appreciation Dinner is set for June 6th at the Grapevine Convention Center (6:30pm) for all those that Volunteer.
Volunteers are placed in shifts on a first come - first served basis on this web site. We will attempt to
honor your schedule request, but the final decision will be made by the
Festival Volunteer Committee.
Volunteers must be at least 13 years of age to volunteer and must be 21 years or older for adult beverage areas.
If you have questions please email email@example.com or call 817-410-3185.