November 29 - December 1
December 6 - December 8
December 13 - December 23
705 S. Main Street
Create a unique family Christmas memory aboard the Grapevine Vintage Railroad's North Pole Express, presented by Great Wolf Lodge, one of the most popular Christmas Capital of Texas events. Families and children of all ages will enjoy this one-of-a-kind Christmas experience.
The experience begins at the Historic Cotton Belt Depot platform where riders board the beautifully decorated Victorian Rail coaches. Each guest will receive a commemorative mug of Frosty Chocolate Snow Milk and a Christmas cookie. As the train departs and the anticipation of arriving at the North Pole builds, elves will welcome the guests and sing traditional Christmas music. Then, a magical moment! As the train draws closer to the North Pole, Mrs. Claus makes a special appearance to give each child a "We Believe" silver Santa bell. Guests then arrive at the North Pole and walk along a snowy Christmas Tree forest, where, as they wait for an appearance by Santa, guests are entertained with songs and magical Christmas moments. Finally, Santa arrives! Santa wishes everyone a Merry Christmas. Families will also receive a voucher for a complimentary Family Photo with Santa. Limit one per family.
- Volunteer parking is located at the Grapevine Library at 1201 Municipal Way.
- There is a complimentary shuttle, which drops off and picks up near The Blacksmith Shop located in the far east end of the Cotton Belt Railroad District parking lot.
- Volunteer check-in for the North Pole Express is located in the Cotton Belt Depot, 705 S. Main St. located in the Cotton Belt Railroad District closest to Main Street.
- Volunteers should check in at least 15 minutes prior to shift.
- Do not leave your assigned station unattended.
- NO smoking or alcohol consumption during your shift.
- Clothes must be clean and presentable. Dress according to the weather conditions. Some assignments are outside in the elements.
- Closed toe shoes required.
- No use of cell phones will be permitted while on duty.
- Volunteers must be at least 14 years old.